Lucknow University has recently launched a very good initiative for the welfare of university students. This initiative is called “Karmayogi Yojana”.
Karmayogi Scheme Lucknow University 2022
The central government had previously launched the karma yogi mission all over the country and now following that system now lucknow university has started its karmayogi yojana 2021.
Under this karmayogi yojana in the university now students can earn while learning on the college campus. Students can do part time job while continuing studies on campus.
A student can earn up to a maximum of Rs. 15,000 in a year by this ‘Karmayogi Scheme’.
A student is allowed to work for 2 hours a day and a maximum period of 50 days per academic session. And they will be paid a sum of Rs. 150 per hour and in total yearly, they can earn up to Rs. 15,000 per annum.
Currently, this scheme is for the students who are studying on campus, students who are studying in affiliated colleges are not included in this scheme.
But it is expected soon these affiliated colleges will start this initiative of part-time jobs for students.
Key Features of Lucknow University Part Time Job Karmayogi Yojana 2022
|On-Campus studying students
|Students can get part time job in their college
|Total earning amount
|Rs. 15,000 per annum
|How to apply
|Filling Application form
LU Karmayogi Scheme Benefits
- The students can earn while studying on campus.
- Students can earn up to Rs. 15,000 per year.
- They can earn for 50 days in one academic session.
- Daily they can do a maximum of 2 hours job.
- And hourly they will get Rs. 150.
- This little financial help can pay off their little needs.
Karmayogi Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The total income of his/her parents or guardians does not exceed Rs. 3 Lakh per annum. For this
purpose, the applicant would have to produce an income certificate issued by the Tehsildar/competent
- Have clearly passed the previous semester or annual examination or is eligible for the back paper.
- Is enrolled for the regular or self-finance courses of the university.
- Has passed with a minimum of 60% marks in the previous examination.
- Should have at least 75% attendance in the previous academic semester/year.
- Should not have been involved in any unlawful activities. (A certificate issued from the Proctor office
should be enclosed with the application).
- He/She is not receiving any kind of financial assistance including fellowship/scholarship.
Lucknow University Karmayogi scheme online application form pdf download
We have shared the application form below all you have to do is to fill in the details correctly and submit it to your college concerned department.
Click here for karmayogi scheme application form download in pdf
List of documents that must be enclosed with this application form:-
- Income certificate issued by the Tehsildar/competent authority.
- A copy of the fee receipt.
- A certificate issued from the Proctor office stating student has not been involved in any unlawful