The Vice-Chancellor of Lucknow University, Prof. Alok Kumar Rai, recently launched the online undergraduate (UG) admission process for the 2023-24 session under the Centralized Admission System. The last date to fill out the admission form is May 31, 2023.
Candidates can obtain all admission-related information from the Admission Brochure on the UG Admission page of Lucknow University’s website.Candidates can also fill out the admission form using their mobile devices by visiting the university’s website or downloading the Lucknow University App.Before filling out the admission form, please keep in mind the following key points:
Candidates can also fill out the admission form using their mobile devices by visiting the university’s website or downloading the Lucknow University App.
Before filling out the admission form, please keep in mind the following key points:
It is mandatory for each candidate to register for a Lucknow University Registration Number (LURN) before filling out the Centralized Admission form. To register for LURN, candidates should visit the Admission page and complete their registration, as it is mandatory to enter the LURN registration number in the Online Admission Form
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the Admission Brochure before filling out the form.
- The scanned copy of the candidate’s photo should be within 50 Kb.
- The scanned copy of the signature should be within 50 Kb.
- If you wish to avail any reservation benefits, the scanned copy of the relevant certificate should be within 50 Kb.
- Candidates are advised not to submit the admission form fee again within 72 hours of paying it online.
- In case of any inconvenience, you can contact the helpline number 0522-4150500 between 10 am and 6 pm.