Infosys InfyTQ Certification + job opportunity for 2023 Batch* Position: *System Engineer / SES / Power Programmer*
Package: *3.6 to 8 LPA*
Infosys Certification is a technology accreditation that endorses your industry-readiness and enables you to build a career of your choice. The examination process for Infosys Certification will test your knowledge in programming and databases. On clearing the examination, you will get an option to earn a pre-placement interview opportunity for the niche technical roles at Infosys or to appear in a technical interview for the Systems Engineer Role and become an Infosys Certified Software Programmer.
You should either be a B.E., B. Tech, M.E., M.Tech., M.Sc., MCA, or an MCM student graduating in 2023.
Infosys Certification comprises two examination rounds:
⚫️ Certification Round – This round will assess
your in-depth programming and database management skills through objective and hands-on questions. You will have the option to choose a programming language between Java and Python for this round. On scoring 65% or more in the Certification round and after going through the necessary checks, you will become eligible to appear in the Advantage Round.
• Advantage Round – This is an optional round for those who clear the Certification Round to gain an advantage and win a job opportunity for niche technical roles of Specialist Programmer and Digital Specialist Engineer at Infosys. If you decide to go through this round, you will have to take a test that will assess your programming and other technical skills. You will have the option to take this test in a programming language from multiple options. If you clear the round, you will receive a pre-placement interview opportunity for the Specialist Programmer and the Digital Specialist Engineer role and become an Infosys Certified Software Programmer. It will be a virtual interview that will assess your technical and behavioral skills.
In case, you do not opt/clear the Advantage Round, you will get an opportunity to appear for the technical interview for the Systems Engineer Role and become an Infosys Certified Software Programmer based on your performance in the technical interview.
Steps to take the Infosys Certification examination
- Register for Infosys Certification on this page 2. Book a test slot from the available options and select the preferred programming language (Java/Python) for the Certification Round
- Complete the recommended learning journey to gain a headstart in your preparation for the examinations
- Check your system compatibility here to appear for the Infosys Certification examination
- Read the examination guidelines before appearing for the test(s) on the scheduled date and time.